Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Honey...Honeymoon That Is!

Mr. and Mrs. Morris (we'll call them G&I for short) have offered to give us a kick butt honeymoon of our choice, with only one stipulation...find a Marriott! The way it'll work out I think we'll go for 10 nights (11 days). I think we'll try to split our time in places if possible.

Mike and I originally wanted the 'over the water' bungalow type kind of honeymoon. Our first pick, Fiji. Needless to say well, Fiji didn't have what we needed...as in a Marriott.

Onward and upward we went to keep searching ...

Thailand was next on the list. We found an incredible Marriott resort in Phuket that would have suited our needs for a mere ten days. We met their criteria...only problem...it was going to cost close to $16,000 to get us there first class. Yes, first class. It is a freaking 27 hour plane ride and there is NO way I'd be doing that coach. Mike broke the news last night that Thailand was pretty much out of the question now that we know exactly how much it would cost.

So again, back to the drawing board ...

Hawaii is the next best bet I do believe. Mike came up with a killer plan of two Hawaiian locals that are to die for. One on Maui and the other Kaua'i. I think this might just be our best bet. The more I research the locations and find out that yes, there is indeed stuff to do in Hawaii, the more excited I get.

Stay tuned to find out what we picked. Either way, it's going to be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment