Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Days of Running, er I mean Christmas

Saw this on Twitter earlier today and thought I'd share. Currently I'm experiencing a few of these!


  • On the 1st day of running, running gave to me... calf cramps.
  • On the 2nd day of running, running gave to me... blisters.
  • On the 3rd day of running, running gave to me... IT band pain.
  • On the 4th day of running, running gave to me... bad weather.
  • On the 5th day of running, running gave to me... one bum knee.
  • On the 6th day of running, running gave to me... lame cat calls.
  • On the 7th day of running, running gave to me... black toenails.
  • On the 8th day of running, running gave to me... plantar fasciitis.
  • On the 9th day of running, running gave to me... 4am wake-up calls.
  • On the 10th day of running, running gave to me... side stitches.
  • On the 11th day of running, running gave to me... worn out shoes.
  • On the 12th day of running, running gave to me... prescription for rest.


Source

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment