Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

I said YES to the dress!

I didn't make the trip to Kleinfelds for the adorably hilarious and sometimes inspiring show "Say Yes to the Dress" but lemme tell you a little something...I said YES! to my dress right here in Atlanta and it is PERFECT!

I am a lucky girl in many ways. For this, I'm lucky to have a friend who happens to have a friend who has a nice connection to Anne Barge, a well known Atlanta bridal gown designer. I was able to have a private appointment at the Anne Barge wholesale location where I got to try on about 9-10 (more if I wanted) dresses and have my own version of the show. There to help was my Mom, Kerri, Danialle and Stephanie (all part of my wedding) and Stephanie's mom, Beth. It was by unanimous vote that the dress I chose was, "THE ONE!"

Clearly I can't show you pictures of what my dress looks like on here, but I can tell you that it is awesome and exactly what I wanted. Best part of the whole thing...I came in under budget. A whole $1.00 under budget and yes, my daddy (thank you mom and dad for my dress!) was very, very excited to hear the words "under budget" especially when it comes to a wedding dress.

So check that off the list of things to do! We're moving at rapid speed! Next April will be here before we know it and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment