Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Whole Lotta New

I've been on a 'new' streak lately. New clothes, new hair products and my two most recent ... new running shoes and a new car!

Back in October I hit up Big Peach Running Co (the one in Buckhead) for some new kicks. They actually fit your feet and let you test the shoes out to make sure they are right for you. The pair I got then, a great New Balance neutral shoe, finally gassed out a few weeks ago but I kept treading thin on them until I could make it back to Big Peach for a new pair. Low and behold, here are my new workout/running friends ... the K-Swiss K-Ona for Women in silver/orange!

photo credit
They are great, lightweight running shoes made by K-Swiss. Neutral with a little stability and good arch support if you're interested in a new pair and your feet meet that criteria. The color scheme is pretty awesome too. I love the silver and although the orange is a bit bright, it's not too flashy. I ran in them for the first time this morning and loved them! Word of caution though, if you get these kicks, be sure to stretch your calves post workout ... the way your foot sits in the sole of these causes calf pain in the beginning ... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

In other new news ... I said 'bye' to my beloved Acura, Rudy and 'hello' to my new Jeep Grand Cherokee (70th Anniversary), Conrad! While I don't have any pictures of my own to show you just yet, here's what a professional version looks like!
Photo Credit
Ours is silver with black interior, probably not smart for the summer, but okay for the winter! Conrad has all the bells and whistles I could possibly need. I love being in a bigger car, again, yet the gas prices really are already killing me when I look at how much it takes to fill it up! I'll try to get some shots of the interior and my favorite part, a picture of Kona in my dash!

post signature

1 comment:

Tiff For Tat said...

Congrats on the new car..you'll love it!

Post a Comment