Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lovin' My Lilly

I have to admit, one of my absolute favorite things is getting a new planner. Even more than that, I like filling them out with all the fun things I have going on at work and in my personal life. For the past few years, I've kept two planners, one for work and one for personal. However, thanks to my awesome intern, Becca, I've now got a new awesome planner that has everything rolled into ONE! I present to you the most fabulous and insanely adorable Lilly Pulitzer planner!

"These useful and unique daily agendas are full of frisky fun!
The colored tabs make for happy planning" ... {source}


According to the stats on the website, this fantastic planner is 17 months and complete with both weekly and monthly calendar pages. It also has a "dates to remember", "contacts", "notes" and the best yet...snazzy stickers! The pattern I picked out isn't listed on the website, but there are four other color options available and all are just precious! Not to mention, it has this oh-so-true quote right on the front page!
source
Can't wait to get to filling out my new planner! If you're in the market for a planner or just want a new one, I recommend this one for sure! Can't go wrong with Lilly!

post signature

1 comment:

Beth McC. said...

I got that planner and I love it!!! Good pick!

Post a Comment