Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Atlanta Find ...

I've found a new place in the Atlanta area that I'm dying to share with those that live here and also those that might be visiting. I present to you ... Empire State South!


"Empire State South takes a modern approach to creating authentic Southern dishes relying on the beautiful foods of this region. A community restaurant that appeals to a broad range, Empire State South is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a to-go lunch program, courtyard bocce ball and an extensive coffee bar."    (from Empire State South's website)


The atmosphere is awesome, servers and staff are friendly and the food is great! Located walking distance from bars, restaurants and living in Midtown, it's a great place for dinner, pre-going out drinks or a game of bocce. If you're going for drinks, I'd recommend the Pimms Cup for something a little different but a kick of yumminess ... all served up in a mason jar (my favorite!!). 


Pimms Cup
Pimms, Plymouth Gin, Lemon Gastrique, Cucumber, Ginger Ale
If you're in town and looking for something new and different, definitely give this place a chance, I think you'll like it a lot...I know I did! 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment