Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

When I got engaged, ok really when I started planning my wedding like 2 years before I was even engaged...I stumbled upon this AMAZING site, Etsy! This place is like Mecca for all things wanted/needed/desired. I mean they struck gold when they did this site.
There are so many talented vendors on here. I have purchased so many things already for our big day! Shout out to the vendors I've used so far for their awesome work and real quick turn around! I can share a few of the things I've purchased with you, but not others as they are gifts for my BM's!

**I got a great hair piece for the wedding, at first it wasn't the right color but I'm in love with the design and she's offered to make this for me in a darker ivory to match my dress...YAY! Jennypickle rocks!
(photo coutesy of etsy.com)

**I scored this AWESOME hanger from LilaFrances (still waiting on it to come in). I'll be using this to hang my wedding dress on (it'll say mrs. morris) for pictures and then put it in my shadow box I'm making!
(photo coutesy of etsy.com)

**We also ordered these great signs to be used at the wedding for photos and then later at our table (to sit on the back of our chairs). One side says "I Do / Me Too" the other says "Mr. / Mrs." OurHobbytoYourHome was able to make them in my Kiwi/Merlot colors! (photo coutesy of etsy.com)

**Instead of a wedding guest book, Mike and I will have a wishing tree! This great shop located in Colorado is going to be of help for us in this! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

(photo coutesy of etsy.com)

Now the next items are not off etsy.com but I'm SO excited about it I can't stand it. If you know me, you know I LOVE koozies! I think they are the best thing ever and I have so many of them I can't count! Of course when we got engaged, the first thing I did was look up koozies and how to get them! My mom wasn't so excited, but as you can see below, they turned out awesome! Can't wait to share them with everyone at the engagement party (which is only a mere month away..whoo!!!) Kustom Koozies is a great site if you're looking to get some made. They were so helpful and super quick with the order.

(photo courtesy of my blackberry)

Also, while checking out my GoogleReader today, I was checking out Bridal Bubbly and they had a great shot of the bridesmaids with the bride...and lookie here...these are the dresses we got for our wedding! It's so nice to see that my idea of all different dresses in the same color isn't THAT insane :) Can't wait to see my BM's in their dresses!

(photo courtesy of bridal bubbly)

No comments:

Post a Comment