Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friday Favorites : Favorite Football Team

a little early this week....
I L-O-V-E football season!

Fall is my favorite time of year. Not just because the weather cools down and the leaves change, but because it's FOOTBALL SEASON! I was raised that on Saturday's in the fall, you spend your time watching ESPN and any other channel with the beloved pigskin game on. Both of my parents graduated from Florida State University (go noles) so I still root for them, however, my heart lies in Dixie with the CRIMSON TIDE!!
I graduated from the Capstone in 2006 with such pride and joy in my heart not only for my college and my education, but for my team (and all the athletic teams there too!). Not only did the Crimson Tide go undefeated this past season, but they whooped up on the FL Gators (BOOOOO) at the Georgia Dome for the SEC Championship. Thanks to Keith, my best friends dad, Kerri and I got to go to the game! There is nothing better than hearing 'Yea Alabama' as the Tide takes the field to dominate another opponent!

The Tide also brought home the bacon last year with the Big National Championship...WOOOO HOOO. Here's to hoping they can do it again!

So with that, I leave you with a big ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

hehe ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Post a Comment