Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday : Simple Pleasures


This week's Top 2 Tuesday : Simple Pleasures
1. The Smell of Clean Laundry
I love the fact that my husband to be does the laundry, cooks, cleans and helps out a lot, but one little pleasure I still get to enjoy while he does um, most of the hard work, is folding clothes RIGHT when they come out of the dryer. I love the smell of fresh, clean clothes, especially the ones that just got done in the dryer with a Downy dryer sheet :)
2. Lazy Sunday Mornings in Bed
I love Sundays when I wake up, don't have anything to do and get to enjoy the quiet time with my fiance. We rarely get to sleep in and when we do, we take advantage of it! Lazy Sunday mornings are for sure one of my favorite things, especially since I get to spend them with the one I love!
Some other simple pleasures in my life:
-chocolate bowl at work
-naps
-hot shower on a cold winter morning
-how excited my/my parents dog gets when I come to visit
-the beach

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love both of your picks!! The smell of clean laundry is so relaxing and comforting!!

http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Great blog.
I love Etsy too and I also had my BM's wear different dresses in the same color. I think it's a great idea.

I'm your newest follower from Top 2 Tuesday. :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

great picks!

Post a Comment