Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A little of this, A little of that

This past week and a half has been a total whirlwind. From Mexico to Tuscaloosa, Cirque du Soleil to concerts and Harry Potter 7. Needless to say I'm Thankful for all that I'm able to do in my life. Here are some photo recaps of my past few days. I still owe you the ones from Mexico, don't think I've forgotten :)

On Thursday, Kerri, Mike and I headed to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama vs. Georgia State massacre, I mean game. Unfortunately, Lauren was too under the weather to go and though we all wanted her to and I know she was so upset, she decided to be responsible and stay. We missed you, L!

The Communications School at UA, where I (and Lauren) spent most of our time

My childhood BFF and fiance acting like fools in Tuscaloosa.

Denny Chimes, my favorite thing on campus

So happy we finally made it to a game!

Love her!

all snuggled up to watch the Tide

with Alison, one of my good college buddies!

all is complete, now that he's been to a game, we can get married :)

ROLL TIDE!

I love that my friends also love my kinda music...COUNTRY! Kerri, Tricia and I (missed you, Cassie!) hit up the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan Concert. Needless to say a few Miller Lites later and lots of singing...the concert ended with a bang and a cover of Kid Rock! Not a bad way to spend a Saturday night! 

Kerri and I

at the concert!

our camera friend told us to do something crazy...this was all we had :)

Luke Bryan!

what a cutie and homegrown Georgia boy to boot!

what an entrance, Jason Aldean

good ole Georgia boy, Jason Aldean

Tricia and I


They even played together!

even Bobby Cox was there!!

Still working on my Mexico re-cap...promise it'll be up this week!

Really excited about what the following week holds. Thanksgiving is a great time to hang with friends and family and I'm happy to say my bff Brit is in town and I can't WAIT to see her! Also on tap, Happy Hour at the St. Regis hotel with some of the girls and the Iron Bowl!

What do you have planned for the upcoming holiday week!?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment