Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

While I enjoyed the Mexico sun and fun, it's nice to be home where everyone speaks your language and you don't have to worry about getting sick off the food/water on a regular basis. I'll be sure to upload some photos from our trip in a bit so you can see what we got into while in Tulum, Mexico.

This year has FLOWN by! I can't believe next week we'll be bellying up to a table for Thanksgiving Dinner. But before that happens and before I blow a TON of money at the mall on Friday, I've got to get through the next few days! My bestie from LA will be here next week and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!!!!!!

Tomorrow Lauren, Kerri, Mike and I head to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama vs. Georgia State football game. Yes, I realize this is going to be a massacre of a game, and while yes, I realize that it's silly for taking the day off to go...I'm going anyways! We got tickets through some other friends and I can't wait to get back to Tuscaloosa! I haven't been in a game in Bryant-Denny Stadium since 2005. I've been to other SEC games and even down to Jacksonville to watch the Tide play, but I'm ecstatic to be heading back to my old college stomping grounds and having a good time. Not to mention, this will be Mike's first trip to Tuscaloosa!

Friday night is surprise date night. Mike has had this planned for months! I have a sneaky suspicion of what it might be, but I guess I'll have to wait to fully find out. Here's what I know...it's an indoor/outdoor event and we've got to leave at 5:30pm. My guess, Cirque du Soleil's OVO show at Atlantic Station, but who knows, I could be wrong, but I sure hope I'm right! Check back to see how I did at the guessing game on Monday!

photo from google.com

Saturday is Friendsgiving. What's Friendsgiving you ask...well it's when 50 of our friends get together for a pot-luck style dinner. It typically turns into mayhem and craziness but none-the-less a good time. While my time at Friendsgiving will be cut short this year, I hope that everyone else has a blast and I'll be sure to link up to some photos after it happens. Also on tap, Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert on Saturday night (hence why I'll not be at Friendsgiving very long!) with Kerri and Tricia! Can't wait to party and see some of country musics hottest singers right now! Kerri's dad scored us some tickets to the show and if its anything like our last concert trip to the same arena when we saw Keith Urban...watch out! I'm also hoping to watch Harry Potter 7 this weekend. While I wont get to see it with Stephanie since she's in Egypt, I'll be sure to skype her and say Harry Potter in my famous English creepy voice!

I hope to be able to blog more in the coming days once all this mess gets out of the way and I have some free time on my hands while on Thanksgiving break!

All of this makes my head spin round just looking at what's going on for the next week or so. Then its on to Thanksgiving and December and Santa will be here before we know it. Wedding meets ramp up big time next month as well as a trip to Nashville to see Garth Brooks! Can't wait to see what the rest of 2010 holds and even more excited about 2011!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment