Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Thursday!

My brain is in a fog of all the things I've done lately and still have to do. I'd be lying if I said this post had some real content. So here you go, a Random Thursday with me!

**Favorite new eating joint : Local Three Kitchen Check this place out. Food was divine, service was great, atmosphere a huge A+ with me. I went Monday night with some girls and i was definitely impressed with the place. Can't wait to go back.

**My iPad 2 comes today. I've been waiting almost a month for it to arrive and it's finally going to be here today...GET. EXCITED.  Too bad Mike is in Texas until tomorrow so he'll have to wait to play with it!

**Finally hired my summer intern. She starts right after we get back from our honeymoon. Seems like she's an uber smart chick with a lot of potential. I'm very much looking forward to having an intern this summer and working with her!

**My college BF moved to Buckhead this week which means we can hang out much more and not drive (okay, her not drive) so far to go to dinner/go out with us! Hooray! Love the new place, L

**I'm in search of new white pants. Mine are too big (hooray, right?) and not sure where to look. I picked up some new white jeans at Anthropologie the other day, but I need like more casual cute white pants...think wide leg. Got any ideas on where I should go?

Here are some of my recent favorite random images off two of my favorite sites, okay well it's really one site but two different segments ... you get my point. I always check Lolcats and Loldogs when I need a laugh mid-day or to find something funny to send to a friend!






That about wraps up my super random Thursday post. Hope you weren't expecting anything too good to read :) I'll be much better tomorrow and actually write something worth reading!

*all photos via Lolcats and Loldogs 

post signature

1 comment:

Post a Comment