Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF

Thankful it is Friday to be quite honest. I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home. Maybe ordering in and finishing up embossing our wedding programs. I can't remember the last Friday I've had at the house with Mike and Kona. Needless to say, I think it's much needed.


photo credit
Also on tap this weekend is a trip to the Ted for an afternoon Braves game on Saturday. While I'm not the biggest baseball fan, I go for the beer and peanuts! I'll also be heading to my parents for the third Sunday in a row to finish up gift baskets and wedding stuff. Really down to the wire with only 15 days so we'll be getting into full gear of final stuff, organizing and making sure we have everything we need. I've also got a birthday party for a friend/ex-coworker of mine's 3yr old son, Maddox! Should be good times!


Outside of wedding planning, my life is still crazy. My job is in an uproar with change and good things, but none the less, still nuts. In a nutshell, my boss has accepted another position within the company effect May 1st and that means my reporting manager is in limbo. Not to mention, I have an intern starting, Rebecca, on May 23rd for the summer. I'm going to be out of the office for a total of 18 consecutive days ... yes, you read that right. So needless to say, work life is just as hectic as my wedding planning life and life in general. Hoping to get all of my name change stuff started prior to Rebecca's start date so I can get all of that mess in order...who knew how much of a hassle changing a name could be! Geeze!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Next week I think I'll do a 'spotlight' on some of my favorite people and some good wedding project wrap ups!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment