Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Someone Grant Me Some Patience!


Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast. (Taken from Wikipedia)



Have you ever wanted something so bad that waiting for it is almost torture? There's this little thing called Patience...and I was not given any when I was born (a mere 26 years ago in case you were wondering...).

You see, there's this pretty little thing I've been waiting for. It's all sparkly and shiny and it will fit me just right. I've found the perfect person to give it to me as well. He's amazing, probably the best in the world, well in my opinion at least. Obtaining this sparkly and shiny thing is so close that I can sniff it. But it's the waiting that's killing me! If I had proper patience, I'd have let this go out of my mind a long time ago and just wait it out...however, I don't. I'm a snoopy thing and have no patience and now I've made myself crazy.

So someone, anyone...please, I beg you. Grant Me Some Patience!
Oh, and by the way, I'll be sure to let you know when I get my pretty, sparkly and shiny object...that I will call, My Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment