Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!

It's Top 2 Tuesday- Things you can't live without!
Link up at The Undomestic Momma and play along!

There are few things I'd say I can't LIVE without...but if I have to pick 2, then here they are!

1. Jeans!
Thank goodness I can get away with wearing them at the office cause I adorn my body with jeans about 4 days a week! In fact, I'm wearing some now! You can read about my obsession on one of my Friday Favorite posts!


2. Coke Zero!
I have started limiting myself to 1 a day, if that but in any case, this sweet nectar of the Coca Cola Gods is amazing. It makes me jolly and can instantly zap my bad mood to a good one and give me a jump in the lull part of my day!

3 comments:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

OMG I didnt even think of jeans, but i LIVE in them. try coaching gymnastics in jeans.. lol

Molly said...

Love your picks, excellent choices!!

Cute blog :)

Have a great day!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Great picks!!!

Post a Comment