Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Luckiest Girls in Nashville

I blogged a bit ago about how excited I was for the Garth Brooks concert...well, it was everything I hoped for AND more!
The Rescue Party Tour - Nashville, TN 2010
So the story begins like this. I was running 30 minutes late to get home while Kerri, Scott and Mike waited on me. Luckily, we didn't hit traffic so we still made it to Nashville in enough time to check in, get our stuff together and make it to our 5pm dinner reservations. Dinner was great, good food, good company and good laughs.We made it to the arena about 45 minutes early and made sure to get a t-shirt and grab some beers to get us started!

UPGRADED TO FRONT ROW (dead center) SEATS!
While we were there early, Kerri and I decided to go on a little walk to keep us entertained for a few minutes. While on our walk around the arena, Kerri and I went to visit some friends in the upper deck. While we were walking up to them, a nice guy stopped us and asked where our seats were. Baffled, Kerri and I responded that we were sitting in the lower level, but we were up to visit friends. He then asked if we wanted to sit closer and then proceeded to give Kerri and I FRONT ROW SEATS! The best part, they were free!!!!! This guy happened to work for Garth Brooks and we were at the right place/right time and got to enjoy the best night ever because of him. Needless to say, were definitely the luckiest girls in Nashville! We went back to tell Mike and Scott the good news and moved straight down to the front row ... dead center ... all up in the face of the soon to be legend that was about to take the stage.

Kerri and I were giddy like school girls and couldn't stop freaking out. That concert was beyond amazing and I don't even think I have the words to describe the experience we had. The friends we were visiting in the upper deck got lucky as well and with a seat upgrade (to our old seats of course!).

I give to you, Garth Brooks....Up close and personal :)

look how close we were! those boots kicked me :) 
favorite part of the show!
even Tricia Yearwood came out to sing!
so cool!
hanging with the fans!
By far, the coolest night of my life! So happy Kerri and I could experience it together and to the men who came with us (ie: my fiance and her husband) thanks for understand when we left you to go live up our dreams of rocking out (with fingertip distance) to Garth!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment