Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ghots, Goblins and Ghouls, OH MY!

Halloween is nearly a MONTH away and I still don't know what I'm going to dress up as. Yes, I realize I'm 26 years old and yes, I realize this holiday is for kids...but I love dressing up and this year I'm on a dry spell of ideas. My past few years have been, well, okay. My favorite was Halloween 2008 where I suited up and painted up to be an Oompa Loompa. Last year I kept it simple with the Devil in the Blue dress idea. Here are photos from 2008 and 2009.

I've got a few ideas in mind of what I can be this year...so far my list is shaping up like this.

-M&M (get it, Mike and Melissa!?!)
-Smurfette (Mike could go as Papa Smurf or one of the other smurfs)
-Dead Bride (Mike would go as a dead groom)
-Flapper
-Wilma or Betty from the Flinstones (Mike could go as Barney or Fred)
-Redneck Bride or just a redneck in general

We've got a party on the 30th already set and there is going to be some fierce costumes there...our friends never disappoint when it comes to costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment