Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Marco and Britney!

I know I JUST posted about the 3rd Anniversary of my best friend, Kerri and her husband Scott, but today marks the 2nd Anniversary of my dear friend Britney and her husband Marco.
Britney and I met in 3rd grade. We lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same school and well, kind of had to be friends. Good thing we liked hanging out together huh!?

Brit is awesome. She's smart, sweet and always there when you need to talk or vent. She and Marco have been together longer than I can remember. I think they met our Freshman year at Chattahoochee High School. When they finally got engaged, I was so excited for her. I can remember talking about being a bridesmaid at LA Fitness after he popped the question! Her wedding was a blast (even though I had to watch some of the UGA/UA game during the reception), it was def. one of my favorites. I was honored to be in the wedding since her other 3 bridesmaids were family! Britney will join me, all the way from LA, to be a part of my day this coming April! Here are some fun shots from their big day!





1 comment:

Britt said...

Aww...thanks Mel! I am so thrilled you were apart of my day. I couldn't imagine having anyone else stand next to me on my special day. I love that you put a picture of the mini-pony too. You are crazy, that's why I love you:) xoxo

Post a Comment