Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday : Favorite Things About Fall

TOP 2 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT FALL!

1) FOOTBALL! University of Alabama Football to be exact! I love the smell of hot dogs on the grill, bourbon and coke, the sound of shakers and the Million Dollar Band playing 'Yea Alabama' more times than I can count!Luckily, my team has been top of their game recently and are the defending National Champions. Here's to another great year, Tide! Keep on Rollin'!


2) Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks are most definitely one of my staples and a fall favorite. I love getting the email that they are back in play for fall and dread the day that they take them off the menu! In fact, I was a full 30 minutes late to the office today JUST so I could get one. Now my nutritionist might not approve of these...but to heck with that...I think I'll have another!

No comments:

Post a Comment