Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Mission Accomplished : The Great Tux Debate!

When Mike and I first got engaged, okay before we were even engaged, he told me he would be wearing tails to our wedding. The thought of this drove me crazy and I was determined to not let this happen.

My vision for the guys in our wedding party was grey suits with colored ties (based on their roles). Simple yet classy! Mike was set on a tux, I was set on a suit. Savvi Formalwear was able to help us meet in the middle and settle this great debate. I present to you...the grey tux! I'm pretty excited we were able to agree on something and that those silly penguin suits will not be making an appearance! Mike was kind enough to try on each of the 3 looks while we were at Savvi!

The Father of the Bride and Father of the Groom

The Groomsmen and Ushers
(this is the right color for the groomsmen/ushers tie, but it is not the right pattern as it is supposed to be striped to match the groom and FOB/FOG!)
My handsome Groom!

I am more than pleased with how each of these looks came out and can't wait to see all of the guys in their tux's at the wedding! We have a great group of groomsmen/ushers and they're all going to look outstanding in this get-up!
One more thing to check off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment