Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Shower Recap!

First shower is over and done with. I can't believe it went by so quickly!It was a wonderful time and I'm so thankful to have a friend (and her family) to host for me. The food was to die for (a 3 course menu including the mouthwatering Fried Green Tomato BLT), the flowers/tablescape were gorgeous (and some in mason jars!) and everyone had a good time! We got lots of great stuff both at the shower and in the mail from those who couldn't attend. Thanks everyone for all the new goodies that Mike and I will be sure to tear into as soon as possible! 

Here are some photos from the day
amazing place, amazing food!
great job with the decorations, Kerri and Karen!
flowers were GORGEOUS!
getting pinned up!
ladies lunching
with my 2 MOH's
Emily and I
Megan, Maria and Melissa. HA! Triple M

Karen, Mom and Joyce

with my BFF, MOH and host of this amazing shower
with my dear friend, Lauren

gift time!

focused on not ripping ribbons!
Thanks again for everything and everyone who was a part of it! Round 2 is coming up in February and I can't wait!

post signature

2 comments:

K. Rock said...

Hi!
Congrats on your upcoming nuptials. Your blog is super cute! I love the colors.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Gorgeous! Everything looked so nice! Cute outfit!

Post a Comment