Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Four Months Old and Already Spoiled Rotten!

Miss Kona is 4 months old today! She's more spoiled than most babies! We love her so much and I don't know what I'd do without her and I hardly remember what it was like to not have a puppy! She's growing, learning and  such a little cuddle bug. Her curls are finally starting to come in and she's starting to get wiggly teeth that are about to fall out! I forgot to take more pictures, but here are a few to hold you over...try not to get lost in the cuteness :)

snuggling with her toys

dancing in her UGA cheer outfit

hanging out in her new Valentine's tshirt!

how could you NOT love this face?!

post signature

2 comments:

Kerr said...

she is adorable!

Savoir Affaire said...

I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!!!!

Post a Comment