Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone?

This past weekend our sweet friends hosted a shower for us. I wish I took more pictures, but I've only got a few. I left the others on the camera at home on accident, but here are two cute ones from the party. Once I get some from Devon (who co-hosted the shower and also is a professional photog) I'll post the rest! Thanks again to everyone who came and a BIG THANKS to Courtney, Devon and Maria for hosting the shower. We had an absolute blast ... even if the keys fell down the elevator shaft and there was chex mix on the floor. 
Our little family!
adorable personalized wine bottles!

In other news, I can't believe it's almost March...as in, tomorrow is March. Holy Crap! I'll be 27 in only 14 days and we'll be partying it up in Nashville for my Bachelorette party! Speaking of my birthday, this is the first year in I don't even know how long I wont be celebrating at one of the "LuckyFest/Lucky Day" St. Patrick's day parties. I know we'll do it up RIGHT in Nashville though and ring in 27 with a bang!


post signature

2 comments:

Saying I do said...

looks like your shower was great! What cute wine bottles!

Melissa said...

Thanks! Have you had a shower yet?

Post a Comment