Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hooray, An Award for ME!

My company has a recognition process that is pretty neat. If you do something above and beyond the call of duty, you get a ONE Award. Well, I've received 6 so far to date (in 2 years of this being in place). I've got some pretty cool stuff so far; a Michael Kors watch, scale, gift cards, etc. I just got another one yesterday for a job well done with a product issue that I handled. What was wrote in my award is almost better than the award itself. Once you are given the award, you get to go to a website and pick a gift in a certain price range.

I had it down to a juicer (one similar to the one on my registry) and two different knife sets (13pcs or 17pcs -- both J.A. Henckels). I opted to go with the one of the knife sets as we're not registered for one! After checking reviews on some of the websites, I decided that the 13pcs set was the best choice.
(I pulled the benefit features and picture from Target's website!)

Features


 I can't wait to get it in the mail and use them!

post signature

2 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

that is awesome! congrats on your award and the knife set! let us know how well the knives work once you get them :)

Britt said...

Congratulations! Those are awesome knives. I think it is amazing your company does something like this. Mine doesn't, but I think we should.

Post a Comment