Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Peachtree Road Race Lottery Update!

I blogged a bit ago about the changes to the 2011 AJC Peachtree Road Race. I submitted my information on the first day and waited patiently for my email letting me know that I either got in or didn't. To my surprise, this morning I had an email waiting in my inbox. Good news. I got in! Thankfully, Mike and a few more of our friends did as well.

According to 11 Alive News, 2,000 people were not selected in the lottery. I happen to at least know of 2 people who didn't get in. The good news in this situation is that there will be a number transfer system from April 8-May 8 for people who got in the race but can't run, etc. to transfer numbers to the 2,000 not so lucky individuals who weren't selected.

Looking forward to lacing up my shoes and running my second Peachtree Road Race! Here's to hoping that BLAST and my future training (I have until July 4th) will allow me to PR in this race.

Happy training and if you entered the lottery, did you get in?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment