Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge : Day 11

Day 11 : Favorite TV Shows

I must admit I watch a range of TV shows! From trashy ones to educational ones...here are just a few of my favorites in no particular order!
                                                 anything on this station is okay with me!

                                                      pondering trying to get on this show!

Love me some animal planet

who doesn't love Grey's!?

this show is addicting

these people are so weird. I get sucked in every time I watch it!

of course you know I love this show!

clearly a favorite of mine! 

such trainwrecks...can't NOT watch it! 

post signature

2 comments:

Britt said...

I didn't know you watched Teen Mom! Why aren't we gchatting about this?!?! SYTYCD is only good when SEX trys out;)

Melissa said...

UM YES! I love that show. We have weekly chats in our office about how crazy those chicks are!!

Post a Comment