Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge : Day 6-7

Day 6 : A Picture That Makes Me Happy
Here is the first picture taken of Mike and I after we got engaged. You can read all about our engagement story here. I have to admit this is one of my favorite pictures of us..and trust me...we have tons! The only other picture that I think will top it are the pictures that we'll have taken on our wedding day!



Day 7 : My Favorite Movies





post signature
My all-time favorite movie is Rudy! I think it is one of the best movies around and I watch it every year the Saturday before football season starts. What a great story of inspiration and desire and how someone who is told their whole lives they will never accomplish something (similar to what happened to me at one point) overcomes everyone's negative thoughts and obtains their dream. I don't cry in movies, or at tv shows but this one I have to admit made me shed a tear or two the first time! 

A close second by an inch or so is Tommy Boy. I can honestly say I've watched this movie more times than I can count and have to admit one of my nicknames is Chris Farley! My friends and I quote this movie like candy and any time it's on we're sure to let each other now. In fact, as I type this all I can hear is "fat guy in a little coat..."

A few of my other favorite movies:
Harry Potter (all of them)
Center Stage
Blood Diamond
Donnie Darko
The Notebook
The Bucket List
The Blind Side
Ace Ventura
Black Sheep
....and the list could go on for days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment