Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Halloween Week!

BOO! Did I scare you? I'm guessing not, either way, Happy Halloween week! 

I love this time of year! The fun costumes, parties, fun Halloween treats and drinks and of course, scary things! I've got a full week ahead, mostly NOT of Halloween fun, but I do have some on the horizon. 

I kicked off Halloween week by going on the Roswell Ghost Tour with my friend, Lauren, last night. We didn't see any ghosts per se, but we did catch some orbs on camera (stand by we'll blog about it on Lauren's blog!) and got chills in certain places and some strange things with breathing/tight chest when approaching scary locations. Overall, I suggest checking out this tour if you live i n the Atlanta area, though recommend not going Halloween week as it was pretty packed and choc full of kids. 

On tap this spooky week, I'll head to Jaemor Farms on Friday night with some of my girlfriends to do our yearly corn maze. This one is tons of fun, especially with a libation or two! Looking forward to catching up with these gals and getting lost for hours on end! 

Mike and I (along with about 40 others in full costume) will attend the 'Nightmare at Grant Park' Halloween party thrown by our friends Heidi and Matt at their house on Saturday night. Our costumes are cute and fun...I'm going as a Peacock and well, I can't tell you what Mike's going as just yet...check back next week for the reveal and photos from the party! 

Sunday night (actual Halloween) Mike and I will also head up to my BFF and MOH Kerri's house for a Halloween party and to hand out candy to kids in their neighborhood! Since we live in a high-rise condo, it's kinda hard to have trick-or-treaters! Can't wait to take our children one day and to live in a home where we can participate in handing out candy to little kiddies! 

Hope you have a spook-tacular week and get to enjoy some Halloween fun! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment