Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sin City Bound!

This time next week Mike and I will be packing our bags to head to Las Vegas, NV. I can't wait to get away from work and stress and all that comes along with it. Mike's parents have a great time share in Las Vegas at the Marriott Vacation Club. Located in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip right next to Planet Hollywood, Bellagio and the new Aria/City Center. We can walk to just about anything in Vegas and find great deals, shows and awesome restaurants.


On our last trip to Vegas we got engaged...well not in Las Vegas but close enough! So not only is it a fun city, it holds something special to Mike and I. Luckily we get to go about twice a year to Sin City and enjoy all it has to offer. Mike's immediate family is usually there with us, which is nice because his sister, Melissa, and her family live in Phoenix so we don't get to see them much. On this particular trip all of Melissa's husband, Jack's, family will be there as well. A total of 12 of us split between two hotels. Not only will Mike's family and extended to Jack's family be there, but my dad will be there on business as well!



My dad has been traveling for about a year now and only coming home every other weekend. His assignments have taken him all over and just so happens he is working on a job in Las Vegas, NV right now. Thankfully, it's a weekend he'll be there so we're excited to take him to dinner and a show! Mike and I have been to quite a few Cirque shows so we gave my dad the option of which he'd like to see and he picked The Beatles LOVE show. Can't wait to hang out with my dad next weekend while on vacation.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas! EEEK! I hope you have a great time!

Post a Comment