Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge : Day 3

Day 3 : Your First Love
I'd have to say my first real love is the love I have now. I've always thought I was in love when I dated other people, but it wasn't until I met my fiance Mike that I realized what real love is. He is the person who gets me and I get him. He loves me for who I am inside and out and never wants me to change unless I want change myself. He wants me to be happy and allows me to do the things, have the time to do so. He is the most genuine, sweet, loving and funny person I've ever met. When he proposed in April on our vacation, I was over the moon excited, although I knew it was coming, was still surprised and as excited as ever.

I guess what they say about God having the right person for everyone is true. I've dated some real jerks, some more than once, in the past and it wasn't until about 2 years ago that my eyes were opened to what real love is.


post signature

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

sounds like he is a really great guy, hopefully one day I will have one in my life just as great!

Post a Comment