Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pamper Them With Love and Goodies!

One of my favorite things I've been working on for the wedding is our out of town/hotel guest gift bags. We don't have too many people from out of town attending the wedding, but I believe we'll have quite a few people staying at the hotel since it's so close, offers a shuttle and well, with the open bar, limits the chance of a DUI.

I'd hate to spoil all the surprises of the bag, but I'll give you some deets! My mom and I (with help from Lauren) scored some great bags. Since there are so many variations of the color Wine, I decided we should go for my supporting colors, kiwi and white. We also scored some cute matching kiwi tissue paper to put in the white bags and some white for the green. Since the bags are plain, I of course went on over to my FAVORITE site, Etsy and had some adorable stickers created!

For the contents of the bag, you'll have to wait! I don't want to spoil it for my guests. But to give you a hint...think Georgia. This was my time to put some 'hometown' into our wedding. I spent lots of time pondering, searching and price matching and think I've found some great items to welcome our guests and help them enjoy their time in Atlanta!

So, if you're staying at the hotel for the wedding or are from out of town, get excited! There's a great gift waiting for you from Mike and I when you arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment