Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge : Day 18

Day 18 : Something You Regret

There are many times in my life where I wish I had said something different or reacted different ways, but I can't think of anything I fully regret. What I have done in my life and how I went about things has made me who I am today. I think that you should live life with no regrets and whatever happens happens. Life is about chance and living it to the fullest. Here's a favorite quote of mine that kinda ties to this...

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right... forget the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance...take it. If it changes your life... let it. Nobody promised that it would be easy... they just promised that it would be worth it."

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment